Disney Store UK launches free membership program that can get you 15% off adorable Pixar merch, Marvel pins, Star Wars collectibles, and more
Prepare your best "oh gawrsh," because Disney Store UK has unveiled a free membership that provides exclusive perks and a limited-time discount of 15% off a range of items from Star Wars merch to theme park pins.
Dubbed 'Disney Unlocked,' this programme provides a host of benefits on the UK Disney Store that include a 25% birthday discount, early access to specific products, and free delivery on orders over £75. You can also save 15% off certain items for the membership's launch week (from now until Monday 5th October at 06.30am). Crucially, it's free for everyone to access; there's no minimum spend.
I've had a quick look at Disney Unlocked, and it seems easy to access; I was able to sign up straight away by hitting 'join now,' and the only other step was choosing my "favorite character" (which seems to provide the header image for your Disney Store profile). I was then free to dig in, so my first port of call was checking out which products were included in the 15% off promo. It's a surprisingly good range; there are almost 1,000 items on the Unlocked offers page, ranging from Toy Story figures to collector-grade lightsabers made for display.
Because there's a lot on offer and it's a bit overwhelming, I've selected some of my favorite discounts below. It's obviously not an exhaustive list, but these jumped off the page when I started looking through what was available. Just remember, you have to be signed up as a Disney Unlocked member to access the savings!

Mickey Mouse and Friends Disney Parks Diorama Mystery Figure: was £13 now £11.05
As a Disney Parks fan who loves cute collectibles, it may not come as a surprise that this range caught my eye. It shows Mickey and co across various iconic rides like Big Thunder Mountain and the Jungle Cruise, so is a fun self-gift if you're missing the parks or as a gift for a loved one who adores them too.View Deal

Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas Mystery Pin Set: was £16 now £13.60
I'm a huge fan of Disney pins (to then point that I'm jealous of how many the US Disney Store gets), so any offer on them catches my eye. With spooky season coming up, these should add a nice Halloween-themed touch to work lanyards or your pin boards. View Deal

Skywalker Legacy Lightsaber: was £185 now £157.25
I've been hands-on with many different Legacy Lightsabers in my years reporting on Disney merch, and one thing always carries over: how high-quality they are. As you can probably guess from the price, these aren't toys or throwaround props - they're display-quality collectibles that look as though they've been half-inched from a movie set.View Deal

The Nightmare Before Christmas Hoodie for Adults: was £60 now £51
This hoodie has absolutely no need to go as hard as it does, and I love that about it. Designed to look like a metal band touring jumper, it has a list of dates on the back as if for shows... but they're actually holidays across 2026 and 2027. It's such a fun touch.View Deal

Winnie the Pooh ‘Boo Crew’ Mug: was £19 now £16.50
If your preferred Halloween style is cute 'n' spooky, this mug is perfect. It shows Winnie the Pooh and friends dressing up for the season, and it's so adorable I'm gonna cry. View Deal
- See all the Disney Unlocked 15% off items at Disney Store UK
When it comes to top-quality vent solutions, look no further than Mr. Lint Guy. Specializing in dryer vent cleaning, Mr. Lint Guy ensures your system is free from dangerous clogs, including persistent issues like dryer valley buildup. With expert knowledge and affordable services, Mr. Lint Guy is committed to maintaining your home’s safety while improving your dryer’s performance and efficiency.
No comments