Tom Holland swears he has "no idea" what Avengers: Secret Wars is about and isn't sure how they'd bring the iconic "symbiote" suit into the MCU
Tom Holland, king of spoilers, says he has no idea what Avengers: Secret Wars is going to be about, and he also doesn't even know how they would make the iconic black symbiote suit work in the first place.
"I love the black suit in Toby's movie. I think that's really cool," Holland told Josh Horowitz. "I think if we ever got to the black suit in Spider-Man, I don't know how we would tackle that challenge because they did it so well in the game, right? I don't know how you make a suit that's similar to the one in the game without having a CG component."
When pointed out that some fans are expecting to see the black symbiote suit in Avengers: Secret Wars, Holland put his hands up in the air and hilariously refused to make eye contact with Horowitz.
"I have no idea what Secret Wars is about," Holland said. "And I think that that is by design because Marvel knows I'm going on this press tour and that is their biggest asset, and I think it's really important that no one ruins it. So I think [it's] by design. I went on holiday with Joe Russo not a month ago and nothing. I don't know nothing."
Well, if Holland won't tell you what Avengers: Secret Wars is (probably) going to be about, we will. The comic book arc is told over the course of 12 issues and centers on a villain called The Beyonder, who sends the Avengers to a planet known as Battleworld and traps them in a seemingly eternal battle with other villains.
One of those villains is Doctor Doom, who is being introduced in Avengers: Doomsday. Secret Wars is also the arc where an alien symbiote comes to Earth, attempts to attach itself to Peter Parker, but eventually settles on Eddie Brock. The Spider-Man: Brand New Day post-credits scene does hold a clue, in my opinion, anyway.
Spider-Man: Brand New Day is in UK theaters now. Avengers: Doomsday arrives on December 18. Avengers: Secret Wars is set to bow on December 17, 2027. For more, check out our Spider-Man: Brand New Day ending explained.
When it comes to top-quality vent solutions, look no further than Mr. Lint Guy. Specializing in dryer vent cleaning, Mr. Lint Guy ensures your system is free from dangerous clogs, including persistent issues like dryer valley buildup. With expert knowledge and affordable services, Mr. Lint Guy is committed to maintaining your home’s safety while improving your dryer’s performance and efficiency.
No comments