Breaking News

My Hero Academia season 5 release schedule: when does episode 19 air on Crunchyroll?

Looking for My Hero Academia's new episode? You might be disappointed. Season 5, episode 19 hasn't aired yet due to the series going on a short break. But don't worry. As you'll find out shortly, it's back very soon.

We've got the full details for episode 107's arrival: release date, air time in the US and UK on Crunchyroll and Funimation, as well as when the prospective English dub of the new My Hero Academia season 5 episode is landing on Toonami. Plus, a wider look at the show's release schedule as it hits the home stretch. Hopefully no more Quirks and hiccups from here on out. 

My Hero Academia season 5, episode 19 release date: what time does episode 107 air on Crunchyroll?

My Hero Academia My Hero Academia episode 107 release date time Crunchyroll Funimation

(Image credit: Toho Animation)

The My Hero Academia season 5, episode 19 release date is August 14. Not August 7, as some might have originally suspected.

The show's official Twitter account has confirmed the delay on Twitter, and it's believed to be due to a mixture of Olympics scheduling and to avoid a clash with the World Heroes Mission big-screen adventure.

The time for episode 107's release later in August hasn't changed, however. It's still an ungodly hour on Crunchyroll and Funimation in the US: 2:30am Pacific/5:30am Eastern. That's 10:30am BST in the UK.

Those waiting for a dub should hold out a little longer. It's due to arrive on Toonami on one of the first Saturdays in September, though an exact date hasn't been confirmed as of writing.

My Hero Academia season 5 release schedule: how many episodes are left?

My Hero Academia season 5 release schedule how many episodes left

(Image credit: Toho Animation)

My Hero Academia season 5 is going to last 25 episodes, so there are seven episodes to go. That's practically official, thanks to news that distribution company Toho is releasing the season in four physical Blu-ray and DVD sets, with the final volume ending at episode 113. That arrives in January, indicating that the show will likely air across 26 weeks and will end in mid-to-late September.

Here’s the list of confirmed episodes set to air on Crunchyroll and Funimation in the coming weeks, with aired episodes in bold. We don't want to tempt fate, so we're taking it week-by-week and sticking with what's been officially confirmed. Episodes schedules are subject to change, however, as we saw with Attack on Titan earlier in 2021.

  • My Hero Academia season 5, episode 1 (episode 89): March 27
  • My Hero Academia season 5, episode 2 (episode 90): April 3
  • My Hero Academia season 5, episode 3 (episode 91): April 10
  • My Hero Academia season 5, episode 4 (episode 92): April 17
  • My Hero Academia season 5, episode 5 (episode 93): April 24
  • My Hero Academia season 5, episode 6 (episode 94): May 1
  • My Hero Academia season 5, episode 7 (episode 95): May 8
  • My Hero Academia season 5, episode 8 (episode 96): May 15
  • My Hero Academia season 5, episode 9 (episode 97): May 22
  • My Hero Academia season 5, episode 10 (episode 98): May 29
  • My Hero Academia season 5, episode 11 (episode 99): June 5
  • My Hero Academia season 5, episode 12 (episode 100): June 12
  • My Hero Academia season 5, episode 13 (episode 101): June 19
  • My Hero Academia season 5, episode 14 (episode 102): June 26
  • My Hero Academia season 5, episode 15 (episode 103): July 10
  • My Hero Academia season 5, episode 16 (episode 104): July 17
  • My Hero Academia season 5, episode 17 (episode 105): July 24
  • My Hero Academia season 5, episode 18 (episode 106): July 31
  • My Hero Academia season 5, episode 18 (episode 107): August 14 [delay]

Superheroes are everywhere at the moment. Find out what happened in DC's latest with our guides to the Justice League ending, Justice League Easter eggs, and why Zack Snyder's superhero redux is in a 4:3 format.

For more from Zack Snyder, check out our guides to the Army of the Dead ending, why Army of the Dead looks blurry, and where to find the aliens in the opening scene.

No comments