Breaking News

My Hero Academia season 5 release schedule: when does episode 16 air on Crunchyroll?

Normal service has resumed. After a short break, My Hero Academia season 5 is set to soar again every Saturday. What does that mean for the release schedule? Thankfully, very little. The season is still set to conclude in September and there aren't any more breaks planned, thankfully.

But the hiatus might have scrambled your brain a bit and left you feeling a little out of the loop. If that's the case, we've laid out the My Hero Academia season 5 episode 16 (AKA episode 104) release date for fans who are eager to watch as soon as a new episode drops in case of spoilers.

My Hero Academia season 5, episode 16 release date: what time does episode 104 air on Crunchyroll?

My Hero Academia My Hero Academia episode 104 release date time Crunchyroll Funimation

(Image credit: Toho Animation)

The My Hero Academia season 5 episode 16 release date is July 17

No real difference in the air time for fans on Crunchyroll or Funimation: the new episode lands at 2:30am Pacific/5:30am Eastern in the UK. That's 10:30am BST in the UK.

If you don't have a Crunchyroll or Funimation account, you'll have to wait a week. The English dub of episode 104 should make it to Toonami in late August/early September at the current rate.

My Hero Academia season 5 release schedule: how many episodes are left?

My Hero Academia release schedule episode count

(Image credit: Toho Animation)

My Hero Academia season 5 is going to last 25 episodes. That's practically official, thanks to news that distribution company Toho is releasing the season in four physical Blu-ray and DVD sets, with the final volume ending at episode 113. That arrives in January, indicating that the show will likely air across 26 weeks and will end in mid-to-late September.

Here’s the list of confirmed episodes set to air on Crunchyroll and Funimation in the coming weeks, with aired episodes in bold. We don't want to tempt fate, so we're taking it week-by-week and sticking with what's been officially confirmed. Episodes schedules are subject to change, however, as we saw with Attack on Titan earlier in 2021.

  • My Hero Academia season 5, episode 1 (episode 89): March 27
  • My Hero Academia season 5, episode 2 (episode 90): April 3
  • My Hero Academia season 5, episode 3 (episode 91): April 10
  • My Hero Academia season 5, episode 4 (episode 92): April 17
  • My Hero Academia season 5, episode 5 (episode 93): April 24
  • My Hero Academia season 5, episode 6 (episode 94): May 1
  • My Hero Academia season 5, episode 7 (episode 95): May 8
  • My Hero Academia season 5, episode 8 (episode 96): May 15
  • My Hero Academia season 5, episode 9 (episode 97): May 22
  • My Hero Academia season 5, episode 10 (episode 98): May 29
  • My Hero Academia season 5, episode 11 (episode 99): June 5
  • My Hero Academia season 5, episode 12 (episode 100): June 12
  • My Hero Academia season 5, episode 13 (episode 101): June 19
  • My Hero Academia season 5, episode 14 (episode 102): June 26
  • My Hero Academia season 5, episode 15 (episode 103): July 10
  • My Hero Academia season 5, episode 16 (episode 104): July 17

Superheroes are everywhere at the moment. Find out what happened in DC's latest with our guides to the Justice League ending, Justice League Easter eggs, and why Zack Snyder's superhero redux is in a 4:3 format.

For more from Zack Snyder, check out our guides to the Army of the Dead ending, why Army of the Dead looks blurry, and where to find the aliens in the opening scene.

No comments