Breaking News

My Hero Academia season 5 release schedule: when does episode 10 air on Crunchyroll?

Joint Training is almost over. My Hero Academia season 5, episode 10 marks the moment that Class A and Class B's crossover should come to an end. After that, who knows? But you're going to want to be on the ground floor as sparks fly for the final team between the students.

As such, we've laid out your plans for the week. I.e. confirming the My Hero Academia episode 98 release date on Crunchyroll and Funimation. Plus, if you're across the pond, we'll even clue you in on the UK air time. You ready? Let's go!

My Hero Academia season 5, episode 10 release date: what time does episode 98 air on Crunchyroll?

My Hero Academia episode 98 release date time Crunchyroll Funimation

(Image credit: Bones)

Unlike most anime, things are still rolling on without a break in the schedule. My Hero Academia season 5, episode 10 airs in the early hours of Saturday, May 22 for paid users of Crunchyroll and Funimation.

How early? It's not pretty: 2:30am Pacific/5:30am Eastern if you're absolutely desperate to get a dose of All-Might the second the new episode drops. If you're particularly worried about spoilers on social media, then an interrupted sleep pattern for the weekend is a small price to pay. That's 10:30am BST in the UK.

You'll need to have a paid account to access the episodes on May 22, otherwise you'll have to wait a week.

The English dub of Episode 98 is expected to air mid-July on Toonami.

My Hero Academia season 5 release schedule

My Hero Academia season 5 release schedule

(Image credit: Toho Animation)

My Hero Academia season 5 is going to last 25 episodes. That's practically official, thanks to news that distribution company Toho is releasing the season in four physical Blu-ray and DVD sets, with the final volume ending at episode 113. That arrives in January, indicating that the show will likely air in 25 consecutive weeks and end in mid-September at the current rate.

Here’s the list of confirmed episodes set to air on Crunchyroll and Funimation in the coming weeks, with aired episodes in bold. We don't want to tempt fate, so we're taking it week-by-week and sticking with what's been officially confirmed. Episodes schedules are subject to change, however.

  • My Hero Academia season 5, episode 1 (episode 89): Saturday, March 27
  • My Hero Academia season 5, episode 2 (episode 90): Saturday, April 3
  • My Hero Academia season 5, episode 3 (episode 91): Saturday, April 10
  • My Hero Academia season 5, episode 4 (episode 92): Saturday, April 17
  • My Hero Academia season 5, episode 5 (episode 93): Saturday, April 24
  • My Hero Academia season 5, episode 6 (episode 94): Saturday, May 1
  • My Hero Academia season 5, episode 7 (episode 95): Saturday, May 8
  • My Hero Academia season 5, episode 8 (episode 96): Saturday, May 15
  • My Hero Academia season 5, episode 9 (episode 97): Saturday, May 22
  • My Hero Academia season 5, episode 10 (episode 98): Saturday, May 29

Superheroes are everywhere at the moment. Find out what happened in DC's latest with our guides to the Justice League ending, Justice League Easter eggs, and why Zack Snyder's superhero redux is in a 4:3 format.

For more from Zack Snyder, check out our guides to the Army of the Dead ending, why Army of the Dead looks blurry, and where to find the aliens in the opening scene.

No comments