Breaking News

My Hero Academia season 5 release schedule: when does episode 7 air on Crunchyroll and Funimation?

My Hero Academia episode 95 is almost here, but when exactly does it drop? Whether you've been following on week after week or almost caught up on a massive binge, you're probably united by one common cause: avoiding spoilers. So, knowing the My Hero Academia season 5, episode 7 release date and air time on your favorite streamers is the most crucial weapon against a blabbermouth ruining major plot beats on social media before you've even had the chance to get out of bed.

Don't worry, we've got all the main info below for Crunchyroll and Funimation users. Plus, we go a little deeper: those who prefer to wait for an English dub of My Hero Academia season 5 will find the latest outline of its release plans are just a quick scroll away. Then, there's a look ahead to the potential release schedule for the entire season. Spoilers: I hope you've kept every Saturday free this summer.

My Hero Academia season 5, episode 7 release date: when does episode 95 air on Crunchyroll and Funimation?

My Hero Academia episode 95 release date time Funimation

(Image credit: Bones/Toho Animation)

It's time for "Match 3": The My Hero Academia season 5, episode 7 release date is all set for Saturday, May 8.

Only premium members of Crunchyroll and Funimation will get access to it on that day. It drops at 2:30am Pacific/5:30am Eastern. I feel tired just reading that. Across the pond, it's a far more manageable 10:30am BST in the UK.

Those who haven't signed up to a paid account will have to wait until around May 15 to clap eyes on the upcoming episode. The English dub will be available on Toonami from June 20, though plans can change. As a rule, those typically air three-to-four weeks behind the original Japanese language version.

My Hero Academia season 5 release schedule

My Hero Academia season 5 release schedule

(Image credit: Bones/Toho Animation)

My Hero Academia season 5 is going to last 25 episodes. That's practically official, thanks to news that distribution company Toho is releasing the season in four physical Blu-ray and DVD sets, with the final volume ending at episode 113. That arrives in January, indicating that the show will likely air in 25 consecutive weeks and end in mid-September at the current rate.

Here’s the list of confirmed episodes set to air on Crunchyroll and Funimation in the coming weeks, with aired episodes in bold.

  • My Hero Academia season 5, episode 1 (episode 89): Saturday, March 27
  • My Hero Academia season 5, episode 2 (episode 90): Saturday, April 3
  • My Hero Academia season 5, episode 3 (episode 91): Saturday, April 10
  • My Hero Academia season 5, episode 4 (episode 92): Saturday, April 17
  • My Hero Academia season 5, episode 5 (episode 93): Saturday, April 24
  • My Hero Academia season 5, episode 6 (episode 94): Saturday, May 1
  • My Hero Academia season 5, episode 7 (episode 95): Saturday, May 8

Superheroes are everywhere at the moment. Find out what happened in DC's latest with our guides to the Justice League ending, Justice League Easter eggs, and why Zack Snyder's superhero redux is in a 4:3 format.

No comments