Breaking News

My Hero Academia season 5 release schedule: what time does episode 3 air on Crunchyroll?

My Hero Academia season 5 is in session. The superhero school series is still proving hugely popular – but that comes with a few downsides. By now, you’ve probably had several plot points from Class 1-A ruined each weekend by trends and talkative people on social media. Get ahead of the game with our guide to the next episode, My Hero Academia season 5, episode 3 – AKA episode 91 for those following along on Crunchyroll.

It’s going to be a very, very early start for the vast majority of you too – so it’s worth knowing ahead of schedule. You’ve then got ample time to either adjust your sleep patterns accordingly or to set your alarms and brave the bleary-eyed start to the day. There’s even a look ahead to what could be a summer filled with My Hero Academia season 5 – and over 20 new episodes.

My Hero Academia season 5, episode 3 release date: what time does episode 91 air?

My Hero Academia season 5 episode 3 release date time Crunchyroll

(Image credit: Bones)

The My Hero Academia season 5 episode 3 release date is Saturday, April 10. It's the third episode of the season but the 91st overall, just in case you were wondering.

My Hero Academia season 5, episode 3 is releasing on Crunchyroll and Funimation at 2:30am Pacific/5:30am Eastern for premium members. In the UK, that’s 10:30am BST – though the listed times have been a little sketchy in recent weeks thanks to Daylight Savings. Be sure to check an hour earlier in the UK, just in case.

My Hero Academia season 5 release schedule

My Hero Academia season 5 release schedule

(Image credit: Bones)

My Hero Academia season 5 is expected to last for 25 episodes. Though, as is anime’s wont, there’s been nothing official on whether the season will be broken into two 'cours' or will air without interruption. The last three seasons have all run for 25 weeks straight, so expect the release schedule to run right through from April until September 4.

Here’s the list of confirmed episodes set to air on Crunchyroll and Funimation in the coming weeks, with currently-aired episodes in bold.

  • My Hero Academia season 5, episode 1 (episode 89): Saturday, March 27
  • My Hero Academia season 5, episode 2 (episode 90): Saturday, April 3
  • My Hero Academia season 5, episode 3 (episode 91): Saturday, April 10

Superheroes are everywhere at the moment. Find out what happened in DC's latest with our guides to the Justice League ending, Justice League Easter eggs, and why Zack Snyder's superhero redux is in a 4:3 format.

No comments