Breaking News

My Hero Academia season 5 release date schedule: what time does episode 4 air?

My Hero Academia episode 92 is on the horizon, but even Shinso might have trouble pinning down the exact release date and air times across multiple time zones and streaming services.

For those of you who want to watch My Hero Academia season 5, episode 4 (episode 92) as soon as superhumanly possible, we've got a quick cheat sheet down below for all of your viewing needs, both subbed and dubbed. That's especially pertinent now knowing that 1) the Classes are being meshed together, so expect major moments of intrigue and action and 2) spoilers continue to flood social media just minutes after release.

But, be warned: as you'll soon find out, the My Hero Academia episode 92 release date in the US is exceptionally early. Decide now whether you want to disrupt your sleep pattern or enjoy grabbing some Zs this weekend.

My Hero Academia episode 92 release date: what time does season 5, episode 4 air?

My Hero Academia episode 92 release date time Crunchyroll

(Image credit: Bones)

No breaks here. The My Hero Academia season 5, episode 4 release date falls on Saturday, April 17. It'll be titled "Make It Happen, Shinso!"

It's releasing for premium members on Crunchyroll and Funimation at 2:30am Pacific/5:30am Eastern. I feel sleepy just reading that. That translates to a far more comfortable 10:30am BST in the UK. 

Free users will be able to watch the episode the following Saturday. Dubbed fans will be pleased to know that, alongside Funimation's staggered dubbed release (usually about two weeks after the subbed episode), season 5 also be airing with its English language voice cast on Toonami starting from May 8.

Expect the dubbed release of episode 92 to air on May 1 on Funimation and May 29 on Toonami.

My Hero Academia season 5 release schedule

My Hero Academia season 5 release schedule

(Image credit: Bones)

My Hero Academia season 5 is expected to last for 25 episodes. Though, as is anime’s wont, there’s been nothing official on whether the season will be broken into two 'cours' or will air without interruption. The last three seasons have all run for 25 weeks straight, so expect the release schedule to run right through from April until September. We're four weeks in and haven't had any announcements suggesting otherwise though, as always, watch this space. We'll update this page as and when there are any changes to the overall My Hero Academia season 5 release schedule.

Here’s the list of confirmed episodes set to air on Crunchyroll and Funimation in the coming weeks, with currently-aired episodes in bold.

  • My Hero Academia season 5, episode 1 (episode 89): Saturday, March 27
  • My Hero Academia season 5, episode 2 (episode 90): Saturday, April 3
  • My Hero Academia season 5, episode 3 (episode 91): Saturday, April 10
  • My Hero Academia season 5, episode 4 (episode 92): Saturday, April 17

Superheroes are everywhere at the moment. Find out what happened in DC's latest with our guides to the Justice League ending, Justice League Easter eggs, and why Zack Snyder's superhero redux is in a 4:3 format.

No comments